Snorkeling is a must-do activity whilst in Sri Lanka and Hikkaduwa tops the list by far as it is a home to coral reefs and tropical fish. This place is perfect for skilled and amateur snorkelers. November to April is the best time to snorkel on the west coast while April and September is the preferred period on the east coast. Sri Lanka has many interesting places to snorkel with different experiences in each place. Hikkaduwa, Pigeon island, Kalpitiya for its coral reefs, Kirinda for its shipwrecks, Weligama for whales and sharks, Nilaveli, Unawatuna, and Negombo for diverse marine life, Polhena Reef for Green Turtles.
Location: Pigeon Island National Marine Park, Nilaveli
Duration: up to 3 hours
- Up to 2 people, € 38 per person = total € 76
- Up to 3 people, € 36 per person = total € 108
- Up to 4 people, € 34 per person = total € 136
- Up to 5 people, € 32 per person = total € 160
- Up to 6 people, € 30 per person = total € 180
- Each additional one hour € 10 per person
Min. age of Children 5 years old!
Children below 12 years half price!
Things To Do > Heritage & Culture
Visiting Colonial Architecture - Dutch Fort Galle
Exploring Colombo Capital City
Visiting Cultural Triangle
Witnessing Sri Lankan Architecture
The Kandy Esala Perahera in Sri Lanka
Visiting Veddas (Sri Lankan aboriginals)