Are you planning to celebrate your dream wedding in a tropical country? Then, look no further. Celebrate your wedding in Sri Lanka and say ‘I do’ and start a new chapter in your love life on this magical island. Sri Lanka, also known as ‘the pearl of the Indian Ocean’ and ‘the Wonder of Asia’ offers a wide range of options when it comes to a destination wedding.
Whether you are looking for an intimate beach wedding, a riverside deck ceremony, or a ballroom celebration, in a Sri Lankan style or Western-style celebration, rest assured, our efficient and experienced wedding planner in Sri Lanka will guide you every step of the way.
You choose the venue and the backdrop you fancy—fabulous beaches, the majestic Indian Ocean, lush greenery, misty mountains, overlooking the river, under the stars or cascading waterfalls, and other requirements —we will do the rest.
Benefit from personalized wedding packages in Sri Lanka where we help with all the details. Choose an intimate celebration for close family and friends or a lavish treat for a large group. Let our dedicated team take care of the details while you indulge in romance.
Regal requirements for a wedding in Sri Lanka for foreigners:
- The couple should be residents at the hotel/resort at least four days before the day of the wedding.
- The couple must be 21 years or over.
- The ceremony can take place at the hotel/resort premises between 08:00 am and 06:00 pm excluding public holidays
Documents required for getting married in Sri Lanka for foreigners:
The following are the documents we need for organizing your marriage ceremony which should reach us at least 1 month before your wedding date.
- A copy of the birth certificates of the couple.
- Photocopies of valid passports.
- Name, address, and occupation details of the couple.
- Name, address, and occupation details of parents of the couple.
- If single, please provide an affidavit confirming marital status from a solicitor.
- If divorced, please provide relevant certificates (Decree Absolute).
- If widowed, please provide the death certificate of the former spouse and marriage certificate.
- If adopted, please provide an adoption certificate.
- If you have had a name change, please provide legal proof.
Inclusions that come with the Sri Lankan wedding packages:
The following are the facilities that are usually included in a Sri Lankan wedding package:
- A gorgeous location of your choice.
- Wedding representative and master of ceremonies.
- A registrar to officiate the marriage ceremony
- Complimentary spa indulgence for the couple.
- The use of a wedding/banquet hall on the wedding day.
- Beautiful wedding decorations.
- Entrance flower arrangements.
- Traditional antique brass oil lamp
- A specially made marriage podium known as ‘Poruwa’.
- Room for bridal dressing and other arrangements.
- A wedding cake plus a decorated table for cake structure.
- Free professional photographers, stylists, and makeup artists.
- Stunning natural photo locations.
- Official Sri Lankan marriage certificate.
Why choose us for planning a wedding in Sri Lanka?
- Our Experience:
We have 3 decades of experience in planning weddings in Sri Lanka for international clients. Our wedding experts have explored the nook and corner of this island and accumulated a rich knowledge about the wedding venues that stand from the rest. We keep track of those venues to make sure they meet the highest standards.
Custom-designed wedding packages:
Our wedding experts with their profound knowledge can custom-design the perfect wedding package in Sri Lanka. They include not only the most beautiful places and luxury resorts but also interesting activities and amazing experiences that will make your wedding experience a most beautiful memory.
A wide range of wedding locations:
When it comes to Sri Lankan wedding venues, we don’t just stop with standard luxury hotels and famous beaches; we have handpicked some spots throughout the island that are most beautiful and still untouched. Or if you have something in your mind, just share it with us; we will do our best to make it happen.
We will give life to your imagination:
Our wedding experts are great listeners. They will first listen carefully to understand your requirements exactly and then they will manifest them. Whether you want your wedding in a church, on a beach, on a cliff, in a jungle, on a mountain, at a cultural heritage site, or near waterfalls, don’t worry; we will give life to your imagination.
Our personal touch
Our team will not leave you alone in planning the perfect wedding ceremony. They will provide you all the necessary suggestions out of their vast experience thus helping you out in choosing the perfect wedding venue and the other arrangements.
We are flexible
We are flexible to the core. We always welcome your suggestions, additions, modifications, and last-minute changes with a smile and carry out those changes with utmost care.
Popular wedding venues in Sri Lanka:
- Avani Kalutara Resort:
- Shangri-La Colombo:
- Cinnamon Bey Beruwala:
- Cinnamon Lakeside Colombo:
- Shangri-La Hambantota:
- Cinnamon Lodge Habaran:
- Weligama Bay Marriott Resort & Spa:
- Taj Samudra:
- Jetwing Blue:
- Vivanta By Taj Bentota:
- Colombo Fort Hotel:
- The Barn House:
- Kyoto Northern Church:
- Pegasus Reef Hotel:
- Tamarind Hill Gate:
- Garton’s Ark:
- Lighthouse Auditorium And Lawns:
- The Blue Water Hotel: