- The hotel itself is situated in Sigiriya, an amazing historic place in Sri Lanka on a 10-acre land amid lush green vegetation.
- The restaurants offer first-class service and food and the employees are proud of the establishment and take great care to ensure your dining experience is memorable.
- The chefs are exceptionally talented and experienced.
- The dining experience will be perfect from start to finish and the atmosphere, as well as our staff, is warm and welcoming.
- The restaurants offer a cozy and intimate atmosphere and an attentive but unobtrusive service.
- Here every detail is attended to, from the decor to the music, from the bar to the ambiance, from the impeccably trained wait staff to the equally impeccable support staff.
- A top-notch hotel in a classy place in Sigiriya whose elegant ambiance is suitable for friends, family, or business gatherings.
- We are super creative with our menus and the dishes are appropriately priced.
- Here every course is a work of art; the wine list is exhaustive and the staff is the first-rate and this is a ‘don’t miss’ experience in Sigiriya.
- The following are the 4 restaurants and a bar at SigiriyaJungles Hotel:
Open the whole day, It is a place where you can feel the cooling caress of the breeze and enjoy views of the garden as you feast on local and international food both eastern and western fare with a uniquely Sri Lankan twist.
Sri Lankan Restaurant offers delicious local cuisine made from exotic flavors and spices. Offering fusion dishes as well this dining venue has live cooking stations and is even open to non-guests.
The Jungle Breeze offers a unique dining experience. With torches lightening up its spaces, the ambiance created is an ideal spot for intimate dinners. Evenings are lightened up by barbeques while tree house dinners are possible on request.
Since the restaurant has been built on an open concept, the travelers can enjoy spectacular views of the village, paddy fields, the Sigiriya Rock, and Pidurangala Rocks while enjoying a refreshing breeze.
The expansive restaurant can accommodate twenty guests on the upper deck and twenty-five on the lower deck making it an ideal venue for private parties, group functions, or intimate occasions.
The 300 sq. feet ground floor has bar-style seating with high chairs, the upper level has a picnic table for a group of guests, and rattan chairs for those who prefer a more intimate discussion.
With a wide range of Sri Lankan cuisine available for lunch and dinner, it has additional themes such as BBQ Nights, Pasta Evenings, Mexican Nights, and more.
Apart from our restaurants in Sigiriya, guests can also enjoy alfresco dining at various distinctive locations around the property whether it is sharing a romantic meal on our unique bridge, enjoying your food in a traditional village style kamatha or even in a special treehouse experiencing enchanting views.
Sip on a heavenly brew at Café Veranda while you hear the alluring call of the wild. Drop-in at our restaurant in Sigiriya to taste a range of delectable coffee concoctions as well as fresh fruit juices, fine wines, and zesty cocktails.
Are you ready for evening pleasure and relaxation? Just get into Kuvera Sky Bar and taste a fine selection of spirits and wines. Order and enjoy a delicious dinner while taking a glance at the magnificent Lion’s Rock or check out the bar’s very own library.
Just pop in and enjoy the refreshing delights served up at our Pool Bar at Sigiriya Jungles, while you sit back and relax on our comfy day beds by the pool.
An oasis of deliciousness
We make good food for good moments where the food will tell stories to your taste buds.
Come visit us for flavors of your wish, available in one place. Here, freshness is delivered every time, every moment. Come and get served as an Emperor.